Monday, January 20, 2014

Game Day Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip.

It's game time!


This is a great, addicting, easy, HOT, delicious dippity do da, dippity day game day dip!


Ingredients 
2 cups cooked shredded chicken...you can use canned chicken as well
2 cups of shredded cheddar/mozzarella cheese
1 brick cream cheese
1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
1/2 Franks Hot Sauce
1 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
1/2 packet of Ranch mix

Preheat over to 350 degrees.  
In a oven safe dish, mix all ingredients together and top with extra cheese.


Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the cheese is melted and a little brown!
Serve with chips, celery and enjoy!


Get it while it's hot...before it's gone!
Hut hut hike!







5 comments:

  1. OMG that looks so good! I am totally making this for game day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that looks so good! This is going on my Game Day Menu!! If you get a chance I'd love to see this post on my linkup: http://timeforseason.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-favorite-things-saturdays-125.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...my...GOSH! I gotta make this ASAP! I love dips like this and love buffalo Chicken too! The Dwarfs would love this ;) Thanks for sharing on sweet & Savoury sunday! This is one of my features!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhh ranch, buffalo and chicken? I'm in, do you send food out by any chance? Cuz I need some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, we might have a transatlantic problem here, I can get Franks hot sauce in Tesco apparently but I've been googling and I'm not sure what ranch mix is! We have ranch salad dressing here, is that anything like the same thing do you think?
    Though I am thinking cheese - good, chicken - good, sour cream - good, hot sauce - good...do you think it would matter if one little ingredient was missed?

    ReplyDelete